Melvin Gordon has first 100-yard outing in Chargers' loss
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 22 times for 108 yards and a touchdown in a 26-24, Week 10 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.
Gordon notched his first 100-yard performance of the season and also turned his lone target into a 25-yard reception. He out-touched Austin Ekeler 23-8 and has now gobbled up 188 yards over the last two games after averaging only 28.0 yards in his first four games. Gordon and the Chargers will host the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 next Monday night.
Gordon scored 19.8 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 300 rushing yards (3.5 per carry), 91 receiving yards (6.1 per catch), 15 receptions (20 targets), and 5 touchdowns this season.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019