Falcons' Ito Smith sidelined with neck injury
Atlanta Falcons running back Ito Smith (neck) remained sidelined for Wednesday's practice.
Smith sat out Week 8 with a concussion, but it looks like he picked up a neck injury during the Falcons' bye week. Brian Hill will likely handle backup work behind Devonta Freeman in Week 10 against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday if Smith is unavailable. Smith is only averaging 4.7 touches per game.
Smith is averaging 4.4 FanDuel points per contest. The Saints are 4th in the NFL against the run (84.2 yards per game).
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019