Dwayne Haskins reportedly expected to remain Washington's starter after bye
Washington Redskins quarterback Dwayne Haskins is expected to start in Week 11 against the New York Jets after the team's bye, reports NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Washington interim head coach Bill Callahan isn't committing one way or the other, but signs point to Haskins remaining under center coming out of the bye week. The 15th overall pick has had a rough go of it so far, but Washington's other options are 31-year-old Case Keenum and 33-year-old Colt McCoy, so they might as well let the rookie play it out. The Jets shouldn't be nearly as difficult of an opponent as the Buffalo Bills were in Haskins' first start.
Haskins scored 7.2 FanDuel points in his first start versus the Bills. He's completed 61.4 percent of his passes for 284 yards (6.5 per attempt), 0 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions through three appearances. Haskins has also added 37 rushing yards.
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (core) ruled out for Week 15 against the Panthers December 13th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn (concussion) won't play in Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Ryan Kerrigan (calf) placed on injured reserve December 13th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) ruled out for Washington Week 14 December 9th, 2019