Kyle Allen to remain Panthers starter in Week 10
Carolina Panthers quarterback Kyle Allen will start in Week 10 against the Green Bay Packers, head coach Ron Rivera said.
Cam Newton is still rehabbing his injured foot. Allen completed 17-of-32 passes for 232 yards with 2 touchdowns and an interception in the Panthers' 30-20, Week 9 win over the Tennessee Titans on Sunday. He's gone 5-1 as a starter while perfecting the art of game management, averaging 215.2 passing yards with 9 touchdowns and 4 interceptions.
Allen scored 15.9 FanDuel points in Week 9 and is averaging 12.6 FP per game overall. He's completed 60.7 percent of his passes for 1,291 yards (6.8 per attempt).
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019