Broncos' Jeff Heuerman (knee) out in Week 9
Denver Broncos tight end Jeff Heuerman will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Cleveland Browns.
It's a knee issue for Heuerman, who has been sparsely used in the passing game so far this season. His absence just means more room for rookie Noah Fant to operate, as he should play nearly every available snap.
In eight games this season, Heuerman has eight catches for 78 yards.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019