Marquise Goodwin a healthy scratch for 49ers in Week 9
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin is a healthy scratch on Thursday night in the team's Week 9 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Goodwin missed last week's game to tend to a personal matter, and while that doesn't seem to be the case this week, he'll miss Thursday's game nonetheless. With the acquisition of Emmanuel Sanders, Goodwin may not have a place in the offense.
In six games this season, Goodwin has 11 catches for 181 yards and a touchdown.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020