C.J. Prosise (healthy scratch) out for Seahawks in Week 8
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise is inactive for Week 8's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Prosise is a healthy scratch which means Rashaad Penny will see any touches in the Seattle backfield that don't go to Chris Carson. In recent weeks that hasn't been many, and Carson is expected to receive a bell cow workload again against the Falcons with Penny working in behind him.
Our models project Carson and Penny for 18.3 and 2.6 FanDuel points respectively.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney (core) active for Monday night's matchup against Minnesota December 2nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues November 29th, 2019
- Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny to split Seahawks backfield Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (hip) inactive for Week 12 November 24th, 2019
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) not listed on Week 12's injury report November 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Luke Willson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 22nd, 2019