Justin Jackson (calf) out for Chargers in Week 8
Los Angeles Chargers running back Justin Jackson will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Chicago Bears.
Jackson hasn't played since Week 3, and it's unclear exactly when the young rusher will make a return to the field. the Chargers aren't exactly missing out, however, as Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler are an excellent one-two punch out of the backfield.
In three games this season, Jackson has 18 carries for 142 yards and six catches for 13 yards.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019