Detroit's Kerryon Johnson (knee) reportedly expected to 'miss some time'
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (knee) is considered "week to week" after exiting Week 7's game in the first half.
According to Schefter's source, Johnson is "expected to miss some time with a knee injury." Stay tuned for more practice updates and injury reports but for now expect Johnson to sit out this week.
If Kerryon is inactive for Week 8's matchup against New York Giants, expect Ty Johnson to take over on most downs with J.D. McKissic handling pass work behind him.
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- 49ers' Dante Pettis to keep seeing fewer opportunities November 12th, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) still day-to-day for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) day-to-day for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) eyeing December return November 12th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019
- Update: Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) will not return in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) headed to the locker room in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Jeff Driskel starting for the Lions in Week 10 in place of injured Matthew Stafford November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (back) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (hip, back) a "real game-time decision" for Week 10 November 9th, 2019