New England's Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) active for Monday night's matchup against the Jets
New England Patriots wide receiver Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) will play in Week 7's matchup against the New York Jets.
Dorsett is active on Monday night after logging several limited practices. Expect the 26-year old to start on the outside in Week 7.
Our models currently project Dorsett to haul in 3.4 receptions for 47.5 yards on 5.6 targets.
- Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Deebo Samuel (shoulder) expected to suit up Sunday for San Francisco November 21st, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) officially limited Thursday for 49ers November 21st, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) could miss a 'couple of weeks' November 21st, 2019
- 'Optimism' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) plays Sunday for the Patriots November 21st, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 216 yards Sunday but Patriots win November 18th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019