Titans' Delanie Walker's (ankle) Week 8 status considered day-to-day
Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker (ankle) is day-to-day after exiting Week 7's game in the first half.
According to head coach Mike Vrabel, the Titans are "frustrated" for Walker and will "get him in a position where he can help us." Considering the nagging nature of an ankle injury, it's possible the veteran could sit until it's fully healed.
Expect Jonnu Smith to take over at tight end if Walker is unable to play in this week's matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Austin Hooper (knee) reportedly out for Falcons 'about a month' November 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- 49ers' Dante Pettis to keep seeing fewer opportunities November 12th, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) still day-to-day for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) day-to-day for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Titans' win Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Titans' Corey Davis (hip) will not play in Week 10's matchup against Kansas City November 10th, 2019
- Delanie Walker (ankle) out for Titans in Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- Titans' Corey Davis (hip) doubtful for Week 10's matchup against Kansas City November 8th, 2019
- Corey Davis (hip) not practicing again for Titans November 7th, 2019
- Ryan Tannehill throws for 331 yards in Titans' loss Sunday November 4th, 2019