Matt Ryan (ankle) may play for Falcons in Week 8
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan (ankle) has not been ruled out for Week 8 against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, head coach Dan Quinn said.
Ryan suffered a sprained right ankle in the Falcons' blowout Week 7 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. "Hopefully it's not a long-term thing," Quinn said, adding that more will be known on Ryan's status later this week. Matt Schaub would draw the start if Ryan were to miss a game for the first time since 2009.
Ryan has completed 70.9 percent of his passes for 2,170 yards (7.6 per attempt) with 15 touchdowns and 8 interceptions this season.
- Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Deebo Samuel (shoulder) expected to suit up Sunday for San Francisco November 21st, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) officially limited Thursday for 49ers November 21st, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (foot) absent again Thursday for Atlanta November 21st, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Austin Hooper (knee) ruled out again for Falcons Week 12 November 20th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (foot) not practicing for Falcons on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Austin Hooper (knee) could return to Falcons practice this week November 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (foot) 'trending in the right way' November 18th, 2019