David Johnson (back) didn't feel right in Cardinals' win
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson (back) didn't feel right after a couple of plays of Sunday's Week 7 win over the New York Giants, head coach Kliff Kingsbury said.
Johnson started Sunday, ran the ball once, and then was sidelined for the rest of the game. The Cardinals are reportedly bringing in Jay Ajayi and Spencer Ware for workouts on Tuesday, suggesting they expect to be without Johnson for Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints. Chase Edmonds scored 3 touchdowns on over 20 touches in the Cardinals' Week 7 win.
DJ has 77 rushes for 300 yards (3.9 per carry) and 2 touchdowns and 30 receptions for 315 yards and 3 touchdowns on 41 targets this season.
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Seattle's Josh Gordon available on Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) needs full week of practice to start for Colts November 11th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson 'obviously' limited by injuries November 11th, 2019
- Kyler Murray throws for 324 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Cardinals' loss November 11th, 2019
- Arizona's Christian Kirk accumulates 138 yards and 3 scores in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) out in Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- David Johnson (ankle) not listed on Cardinals' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson (ankle) expects to play in Week 10's matchup against Tampa Bay November 6th, 2019