Adrian Peterson (ankle) a DNP on Washington's Monday estimate
Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) was listed as a DNP on Monday's estimated injury report for Week 8 against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday night.
Washington didn't hold an official practice, but both teams are required to provide an estimate of participation. Peterson underwent an MRI on Monday, according to interim head coach Bill Callahan. The results are unknown. He gained 81 yards in Sunday's Week 7 loss to the San Francisco 49ers while logging 20-plus carries for the second straight game. Keep an eye on his status for Thursday night.
Peterson is averaging 6.6 FanDuel points in six games this season. He has 307 rushing yards (3.7 per carry) and 1 touchdown.
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Tampa Bay November 15th, 2019
- Eagles officially sign running back Jay Ajayi on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) "good to go" in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Bears' Adam Shaheen (foot) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Trey Burton (calf) will not play in Week 11 for Chicago November 15th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle) questionable in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Terry McLaurin to move around Washington's formation more November 14th, 2019
- 'Good rotational system' for Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson, Washington coach says November 14th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins to remain Washington's starter for rest of 2019 November 11th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins reportedly expected to remain Washington's starter after bye November 6th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) still out for Washington in Week 9 November 1st, 2019