A.J. Green (ankle) could play for Bengals in Week 8
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green (ankle) could make his season debut in Week 8 against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, according to head coach Zac Taylor.
Taylor wouldn't rule out Green for Week 8, but he said the receiver will not make his season debut until he practices in full. Adam Schefter of ESPN reported Sunday that Green will not make his season debut until after the October 29 trade deadline, so a Week 10 return following the Bengals' bye seems most likely. That's obviously assuming the contract year wideout isn't dealt elsewhere.
Operating under the optimistic assumption Green returns Week 8, he's the WR29 in our season-long fantasy rankings.
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Seattle's Josh Gordon available on Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson 'obviously' limited by injuries November 11th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) needs full week of practice to start for Colts November 11th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) 'day-to-day' for Bengals November 11th, 2019
- Update: Bengals' Giovani Bernard (knee) returns against the Ravens in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (knee) doubtful to return in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) reportedly suffered setback, out for Bengals indefinitely November 7th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) expects to remain sidelined for Bengals Week 10 November 7th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) DNP on Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 6th, 2019