Adam Thielen (hamstring) targeting Week 9 return for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) is targeting a Week 9 return versus the Kansas City Chiefs, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Thielen was a DNP on Monday's estimated injury report and is expected to sit out Thursday's Week 8 game against the Washington Redskins. The good news is it sounds like the hamstring injury will only cost him one game. Seventh-round rookie Bisi Johnson replaced Adam Thielen in two-wide sets on Sunday. Stefon Diggs should dominate targets against Washington.
Thielen is averaging 13.5 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 27 receptions for 391 yards (14.5 per catch) and 6 touchdowns on 40 targets.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Stefon Diggs stays quiet in Vikings' victory November 11th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook does it all in Vikings' win over Cowboys November 11th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins throws 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Vikings' win November 11th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) remains on Vikings sidelines Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen's hamstring pull not 'long-term' November 6th, 2019