Rashaad Penny's limited usage for Seahawks 'just worked out that way'
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny's usage against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 7 "just worked out that way," head coach Pete Carroll said.
Penny played just two offensive snaps and didn't touch the ball in Sunday's 30-16, Week 7 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He practiced in full heading into the game and Carroll claims that the limited usage wasn't injury-related. The 2018 first-round pick has become a trendy name in trade rumors ahead of next week's deadline. This is Chris Carson's backfield.
Penny has 22 carries for 98 yards (4.5 per carry) and 1 touchdown in four games this season.
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (concussion) won't return in Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) won't return Thursday in Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Update: Steelers' Juju Smith-Schuster (concussion) will not return in Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- 49ers' Dante Pettis (back) limited on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Steelers' Juju Smith-Schuster (head) headed to locker room Thursday in Week 10 November 14th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) questionable to return Thursday in Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett reportedly expected to play for Seahawks after bye November 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (leg) 'should be okay' for Seahawks November 12th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jacob Hollister has another career day in win November 12th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett injures leg in Seahawks victory November 12th, 2019
- Josh Gordon catches 2 passes on limited snaps in Seahawks debut November 12th, 2019