Daniel Jones to play through struggles for Giants
New York Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones will not be benched, according to head coach Pat Shurmur.
"I think Daniel is going to learn from everything that is going on," said Shurmur. After an impressive starting debut in Week 3 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jones has failed to exceed 225 passing yards in any game while throwing 4 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Despite the poor play, the Giants seem committed to the sixth overall pick. They play the Detroit Lions in Week 8.
Jones completed 22-of-35 passes for 223 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception in a 27-21, Week 7 loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, finishing with 11.4 FanDuel points.
- Todd Gurley totals 133 yards on 28 touches in Rams victory November 18th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has 0 yards for Bengals in loss November 18th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 216 yards Sunday but Patriots win November 18th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 444 yards, 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win Sunday November 18th, 2019
- Josh Jacobs goes over 100 yards again, Raiders defeat Bengals November 18th, 2019
- Deebo Samuel sets new career-highs again in 49ers win November 18th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Daniel Jones throws for 4 touchdowns Sunday in Giants' loss November 11th, 2019
- New York's Golden Tate accounts for 95 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Giants' Darius Slayton explodes for 121 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 10's loss to the Jets November 10th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) to miss fifth consecutive game November 8th, 2019
- Evan Engram (foot) ruled out for Giants in Week 10 November 8th, 2019