Jay Ajayi reportedly working out with Cardinals Tuesday
Free agent running back Jay Ajayi will work out for the Arizona Cardinals on Tuesday, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Ajayi is fully recovered from his 2018 ACL tear and ready to contribute. The Cardinals will also bring in Spencer Ware, indicating David Johnson (back) isn't expected to play in Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. Ajayi or Ware being signed would be a buzzkill for Chase Edmonds' outlook.
Ajayi rushed 45 times for 184 yards (4.1 per carry) and 3 touchdowns in four games for the Philadelphia Eagles last season.
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Seattle's Josh Gordon available on Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Eagles sign wide receiver Jordan Matthews November 6th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (core) lands on Eagles injured reserve November 5th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) reportedly done for Eagles in 2019 November 4th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) expected back for Eagles after bye November 4th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz breaks out in Week 9 with 9 receptions, 103 yards, and 1 touchdown November 3rd, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) active for Philadelphia in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019