Baker Mayfield (hip) 'good to go' for Browns
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (hip) is "good to go" for Week 8 against the New England Patriots on Sunday, head coach Freddie Kitchens said.
Mayfield returned to practice Monday after tending to a bruised hip during the bye week. He will have his work cut out for him in Week 8 against a Patriots defense that has been suffocating the life out of opponents this season. Mayfield has completed 56.6 percent of his passes for 1,496 yards (7.6 per attempt) with 5 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in his second NFL campaign.
Mayfield is averaging 13.1 FanDuel points per game this season. The Patriots are allowing an NFL-best 7.8 FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake reportedly running with first-team offense November 15th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) officially ruled out for Vikings Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Austin Hooper (knee) out for Atlanta in Week 11, likely to miss multiple games November 15th, 2019
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (foot) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Browns' Myles Garrett suspended for at least remainder of 2019 November 15th, 2019
- Nick Chubb has season-high 27 totes in Cleveland victory November 15th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry finds end zone again in Browns victory November 15th, 2019
- Odell Beckham has 60 yards on 10 targets, Browns beat Steelers November 15th, 2019
- Kareem Hunt racks up 12 touches in Browns victory November 15th, 2019
- Myles Garrett ejected from Browns win, lengthy ban expected November 15th, 2019