Case Keenum to remain Washington's starter in Week 8
Washington Redskins quarterback Case Keenum will remain the starter for Thursday night's Week 8 game against the Minnesota Vikings, interim head coach Bill Callahan confirmed.
“We still have a lot of faith in Case and his ability,” Callahan claimed. Keenum went 9-of-12 for 77 yards in Sunday's shutout loss to the San Francisco 49ers. As much was expected in a tough, wet matchup that had players slipping and sliding all over the field. Dwayne Haskins will have to wait at least one more week before making his first career start.
Keenum had 3.1 FanDuel points in Week 7. He's completed 66.3 percent of his passes for 1,213 yards (7.1 per attempt) with 9 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in six games this season.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (hamstring) activated off injured reserve by Minnesota November 15th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Terry McLaurin to move around Washington's formation more November 14th, 2019
- 'Good rotational system' for Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson, Washington coach says November 14th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins to remain Washington's starter for rest of 2019 November 11th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins reportedly expected to remain Washington's starter after bye November 6th, 2019