Adam Thielen 'unlikely' for Vikings Thursday night
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) is "unlikely" to play on Thursday night against the Washington Redskins in Week 8, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Ian Rapoport also said it's "hard to imagine" Thielen playing on Thursday. The timing is unfortunate since the Vikings are on a short week, but Pelissero adds that "there's "optimism he won't miss much time." If Thielen sits, it would be the first absence of his NFL career. Seventh-round rookie Bisi Johnson stepped in after Thielen exited Sunday's Week 7 win over the Detroit Lions, finishing with 4 catches for 40 yards on 8 targets.
Thielen caught a 25-yard touchdown on 2 targets Sunday before leaving. He has 27 receptions for 391 yards (14.5 per catch) and 6 touchdowns on 40 targets this season.
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Seattle's Josh Gordon available on Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson 'obviously' limited by injuries November 11th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) needs full week of practice to start for Colts November 11th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019
- Brian Hill has coaches confidence as Falcons lead back November 11th, 2019
- Stefon Diggs stays quiet in Vikings' victory November 11th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook does it all in Vikings' win over Cowboys November 11th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins throws 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Vikings' win November 11th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) remains on Vikings sidelines Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen's hamstring pull not 'long-term' November 6th, 2019