John Brown finds end zone in Bills' win
Buffalo Bills wide receiver John Brown caught 5 passes on 6 targets for 83 yards and 1 touchdown in a 31-21, Week 7 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Brown paced the Bills in catches and yards while tying Cole Beasley for the largest target share. He finished with his highest yardage total since Week 1. It was also Brown's first trip to the end zone since the opener. He has at least 50 yards in every game and 5-plus catches in five-of-six outings. The Bills host the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 8.
Brown scored 16.8 FanDuel points in Week 7. He's averaging 12.7 FanDuel points per game, with 33 catches on 45 targets for 473 yards (14.3 per catch) and 2 touchdowns.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters December 29th, 2019
- Devin Singletary rushes for 87 yards in Bills' victory December 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019