49ers' Marquise Goodwin being evaluated for a concussion
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin left Week 7's game against the Washington Redskins early to be evaluated for a concussion.
Goodwin collided with a Redskins defender on the 49ers' first drive of the game and was slow to move off the field.
Goodwin saw 1 target before leaving the game.
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (concussion) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Bisi Johnson (quad) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (ankle) won't play in Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn (concussion) won't play in Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- DeVante Parker (concussion) gets in full Dolphins practice, questionable Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019