Packers' Geronimo Allison (concussion/chest) officially active for Week 7
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is officially active for Week 7 against the Oakland Raiders.
In a surprising turn of events, both Allison and Marquez Valdes-Scantling are active for the Packers in Week 7. Early in the week, Allison seemed like a longshot to recover in time to face the Raiders, but a mid-week upgrade from doubtful to questionable provided some hope, and now Allison is set to return. Allison will face a Raiders' pass defense rated 20th overall by our power rankings.
The Packers' implied total of 26 points is the fifth highest on the Sunday-Monday slate.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020