Redskins' Vernon Davis (concussion) out in Week 7
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Davis is still not over the concussion that sidelined him a few weeks ago, and despite getting in limited practice all this week, he won't be able to suit up. There's optimism he could return by the team's next game, but for now, it's Jeremy Sprinkle's time to shine in the offense.
In three-plus games this season, Davis has 10 catches for 123 yards and a touchdown.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019