Marquise Brown (ankle) unable to practice again for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Brown may be headed for a second straight absence. Mark Andrews led the way with 8 targets last week, while Willie Snead also took on an expanded role. The first-round pick has 21 catches on 39 targets for 326 yards and 3 touchdowns through his first five games.
The Seahawks have allowed the eighth-most receiving yards per game this season.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020