Antonio Callaway available for Browns Monday night
The Cleveland Browns activated wide receiver Antonio Callaway from four-game suspension on Monday.
Callaway is expected to make his season debut in Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. Head coach Freddie Kitchens suggested Callaway could be on a snap count, but look for the second-year receiver to split time with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets. Callaway caught 43 passes (79 targets) for 586 yards and 5 touchdowns in his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models project Callaway for 4.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $7,500 on the Monday-only slate. Our season-long rankings have Callaway as the WR73.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019