Rashard Higgins (knee) expected to sit for Browns Monday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to sit out Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Higgins hasn't played since the Browns' opener. Antonio Callaway is active after being suspended for the first four games. He will likely share snaps with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets behind Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
The Browns face a 49ers defense on Monday night that is 6th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Baker Mayfield held to 192 yards Sunday in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019