Redskins' Vernon Davis enters concussion protocol
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis entered the NFL's concussion protocol program following a Week 4 loss to the New York Giants.
With Jordan Reed already in concussion protocol and Terry McLaurin still limited with a hamstring injury, Davis' concussion adds to a growing list of injuries to Washington's offense. If Davis is ruled out for Week 5, Jeremy Sprinkle and Jerome Cunningham could see increased minutes against a New England Patriots' pass defense rated 1st overall by our power rankings.
So far this season Davis has managed 10 receptions for 123 yards and 1 touchdown on 19 targets. If he is active, our models project him to score 4.5 FanDuel points against the Patriots. He is priced at $4,800.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019