Jamaal Williams (concussion) remains unavailable for Packers
Green Bay Packers running back Jamaal Williams (concussion) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.
Williams seems unlikely to play in Week 5 against the Dallas Cowboys after being taken off on a stretcher last Thursday night. Aaron Jones will likely see the majority of backfield touches, with sixth-round rookie Dexter Williams also mixing in.
The Packers face a Cowboys defense in Week 5 that is allowing the 12th-fewest rushing yards per game, but the 12th-most yards per carry.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020