Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger may require elbow surgery
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger may need surgery on his injured elbow.
Roethlisberger "wants to avoid it at all costs," according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, but team doctors will have the final say. The veteran left in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Seattle Seahawks and never returned. If he's ruled out for Week 3, Mason Rudolph will be in line for his first career start against the San Francisco 49ers.
Big Ben went 8-of-15 for 75 scoreless yards in Week 2 before leaving.
- Marqise Lee (ankle) out for Jacksonville in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable for Green Bay Sunday October 18th, 2019
- Chad Henne (ankle) reportedly close to a return for Kansas City October 18th, 2019
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) questionable for Packers Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe) officially ruled out again for Packers Sunday October 18th, 2019
- MRI confirms Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes has dislocated kneecap October 18th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Mason Rudolph clears concussion protocol on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Vance McDonald (shoulder) active for Week 6's game against the Chargers October 13th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner expecting adversity and prepared to fight through it heading into Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- James Washington (shoulder) out on Friday for Pittsburgh October 11th, 2019
- Mason Rudolph (concussion) out for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Vance McDonald (shoulder) sitting on Thursday for Steelers October 10th, 2019