Drew Brees (thumb) reportedly expected to sit Week 3 for Saints
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees is expected to miss games due to a ligament issue in his throwing thumb, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The injury forced Brees to make an early exit from Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams. There should be more clarity on the extent of the injury later Monday, but it sounds like Brees will miss multiple weeks. Teddy Bridgewater will likely start for the Saints in Week 3 versus the Seattle Seahawks.
Brees went 3-of-5 for 38 yards with an interception in Week 2 before leaving.
- Geoff Swaim (concussion) out for Jaguars in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Dede Westbrook (shoulder) questionable for Jaguars in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell (abdominal) out for Colts in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Marqise Lee (ankle) out for Jacksonville in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable for Green Bay Sunday October 18th, 2019
- Chad Henne (ankle) reportedly close to a return for Kansas City October 18th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (thumb) resumes throwing NFL ball October 17th, 2019
- Jared Cook (ankle) does not practice for Saints on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara reportedly has high-ankle sprain October 15th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara (ankle) active for Saints in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara (ankle) expected to play for Saints in Week 6 October 13th, 2019