Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) remains in the league's concussion protocol.
Reed sat out the opener due to a concussion and it may cost him Week 2 as well. Vernon Davis caught 4 passes on 7 targets for 59 yards and 1 touchdown in Reed's place last Sunday.
Washington faces a Dallas Cowboys defense in Week 2 that was tagged for 116 yards and a touchdown on 11 catches (14 targets) by Evan Engram of the New York Giants in Week 1.
- A.J. Green (ankle) expected to remain on Bengals' sidelines Sunday October 23rd, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) back at Jets practice October 23rd, 2019
- James Conner (quad) expects to play for Steelers Monday October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals reportedly adding Alfred Morris to backfield October 22nd, 2019
- Malik Hooker (knee) returning for Colts Week 8 October 22nd, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) expects to return for Giants October 22nd, 2019
- Adrian Peterson still intends to play for Washington versus Vikings October 22nd, 2019
- Adrian Peterson has ankle sprain, 'good' for Washington Thursday night October 22nd, 2019
- Adrian Peterson (ankle) a DNP on Washington's Monday estimate October 21st, 2019
- Case Keenum to remain Washington's starter in Week 8 October 21st, 2019
- Josh Norman (thigh/hand) inactive for Washington in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Redskins' Vernon Davis (concussion) out in Week 7 October 18th, 2019