Devin Funchess reportedly breaks collarbone in Colts' loss
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Devin Funchess broke his collarbone in Sunday's Week 1 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Funchess suffered the injury late in the fourth quarter on Sunday. It sounds like he will require surgery and likely miss a good chunk of the season. Parris Campbell and Chester Rogers stand to benefit.
Funchess caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 32 yards in Week 1, finishing with 4.7 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019