Paxton Lynch waived by the Seahawks on Friday
The Seattle Seahawks waived quarterback Paxton Lynch.
A former first-round pick, Lynch struggled in Thursday's final preseason game, sealing his fate with Seattle. The Seahawks will go with just two quarterbacks to start the season with Geno Smith backing up Russell Wilson. Lynch could find his way onto the Seattle practice squad if he clears waivers.
Lynch has completed 79-of-128 pass attempts (61.7%) for 792 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions in his two seasons in the NFL.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019