49ers' Jerick McKinnon may have had another setback
San Francisco 49ers running back Jerick McKinnon (knee) suffered another setback in his return to practice on Tuesday, general manager John Lynch said Wednesday.
“Yesterday we brought him out and it’s a real bummer because he keeps getting to the final step,” Lynch said. “And we did it a month ago. And we got to that step and he kind of regressed and I would say yesterday we had a similar situation." This is the second time this summer that McKinnon suffered a setback while attempting to return. It doesn't sound like he will be available for Week 1.
McKinnon totaled 991 yards from scrimmage with 5 touchdowns on 150 carries and 51 receptions (68 targets) for the Minnesota Vikings last season.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Travis Benjamin reportedly agrees to one-year contract with 49ers March 24th, 2020
- 49ers reportedly re-sign safety Jimmie Ward for 3-years, $28.5 million March 17th, 2020
- Jerick McKinnon reportedly restructures contract with 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Matt Breida gets second-round tender from 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Colts acquire DeForest Buckner from 49ers for 13th pick March 16th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020