Sony Michel to eat for Patriots 'early and often'
The New England Patriots will feed running back Sony Michel "early and often," writes Kevin Duffy of the Boston Herlad.
Duffy adds that Michel has "been healthy and noticeably more explosive than Rex Burkhead and Damien Harris" this summer. James White should still siphon away some work on passing downs, but Michel could be in line for a big leap forward as a sophomore.
numberFire's models believe Michel will rush for 1,144.2 yards and 8.90 touchdowns this season, with minimal contributions through the air. He's the RB20 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) active for Sunday night's matchup against Houston December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 13 December 1st, 2019