Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp
New England Patriots third-round running back Damien Harris has "reinforced" the team's belief that he's simply "a really great football player" with his performance this preseason, writes Mike Reiss of ESPN.com.
Reiss adds that Harris "displayed a hard-charging running style and the ability to catch the ball as well" in his preseason debut last week, in which the rookie rushed 14 times for 80 yards and caught all 4 of his targets for another 23 yards. Harris can handle early-down and passing-game work, so he could step in if either Sony Michel or James White were to miss time.
Harris is the RB48 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 511.2 yards from scrimmage and 4.07 touchdowns on 105.1 touches as a rookie.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019