Cardinals' KeeSean Johnson 'may have had best camp' on roster
Arizona Cardinals sixth-round wide receiver KeeSean Johnson "may have had the best training camp of anyone on the Cardinals' roster, veteran or rookie alike," writes ESPN's Josh Weinfuss.
"[Johnson's] displayed a sharp route tree and great hands, both of which have made him an early favorite with the coaching staff," Weinfuss added. The Cardinals' signing of Michael Crabtree on Wednesday night could impact things, but Johnson has received praise all summer long while leaping up the depth chart to emerge as the third wideout behind Larry Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk.
numberFire's models remain pessimistic on Johnson's outlook, projecting him for only 232.0 yards and 1.22 touchdowns on 18.3 receptions and 32.3 targets. He's the WR116 in our preseason fantasy rankings, directly behind Crabtree (WR115) and a few tiers away from fellow rookie Andy Isabella (WR84).
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019