Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dante Pettis played all 11 snaps with the first-team offense in Monday night's second preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan previously said Dante Pettis must "compete" for a starting role, leading to speculation about the receiver's place on the depth chart, but this indicates he's in good standing. Marquise Goodwin also logged all 11 snaps with Jimmy Garoppolo and the ones on Monday night.
Pettis is the WR35 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to record 761.8 yards and 6.44 touchdowns on 60.5 receptions and 99.3 targets in 2019.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020