Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (ankle) will not practice this week.
Colts head coach Frank Reich says Luck is still dealing with a "full speed movement versus pain threshold" issue. The continued absence is an ominous sign for Luck's Week 1 availability. Look for another update at the beginning of next week.
Operating under the assumption Luck plays all 16 games, numberFire's models project him for 4,464.2 passing yards with 34.02 touchdowns and 12.8 interceptions this season, plus 190.1 yards and another 2.03 scores on the ground. He's the QB4 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019