Derrius Guice expected to play in Washington's next preseason game
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee, hamstring) is expected to play in Thursday's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Thursday will be the only preseason action for Guice as Washington eases him back into action following knee surgeries and a hamstring injury. He is expected to be ready to go for Week 1 but will be splitting time with Adrian Peterson to start the year.
numberFire's models project Guice as the RB33 in fantasy with 743.9 rushing yards, 206.9 receiving yards, and 5.2 touchdowns in 2019.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019