Patriots' Damien Harris battling 'minor' hand injury
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris is battling a "minor" hand/wrist injury, per Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Harris has not seen many reps in practice recently and now we have the reason why. The rookie appears to be clearly behind Sony Michel on the running back depth chart and may not see much action for New England while Michel is healthy.
numberFire's models project Harris for 86.9 carries, 330.7 yards, and 3.0 touchdowns his rookie season.
- Kerryon Johnson setback-free, close to return for Detroit December 14th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (core) ruled out for Week 15 against the Panthers December 13th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019