Patriots' Damien Harris not seeing reps at camp
New England Patriots third-round running back Damien Harris hasn't seen many reps at training camp, per Kevin Duffy of the Boston Herald.
Harris earned some buzz earlier this summer, but Duffy says it's "pretty clear" Sony Michel is the Patriots' lead back. He figures to spell Michel to start the year and could see an expanded role as the year progresses.
Harris is the RB48 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 511.2 yards from scrimmage and 4.07 touchdowns as a rookie.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019