Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo
Free agent tight end Tyler Kroft has come to an agreement with the Buffalo Bills on a three-year, $18.75M contract.
The former Cincinnati Bengal missed most of 2018 with a broken foot but emerged in 2017 with 7 touchdowns. He will be the favorite to lead the Bills' tight end crew after they released long-time starter Charles Clay earlier this offseason.
Kroft caught 67 passes for 661 yards and 8 touchdowns in 51 games in his four years with Cincinnati.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters December 29th, 2019
- Devin Singletary rushes for 87 yards in Bills' victory December 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019