Report: Blake Bortles to be released by Jacksonville
The Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to release quarterback Blake Bortles once Nick Foles' deal becomes official, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Foles will officially sign on Wednesday. Bortles has spent all five seasons in Jacksonville since being selected at 3rd overall in 2014, going 24-49 with one playoff appearances. He turns 27 next month and will likely sign on elsewhere as a backup.
Bortles threw for 17,646 yards (6.7 per attempt) on a 59.3 completion percentage with 103 touchdowns and 75 interceptions over 75 games for the Jaguars. He also rushed for 1,775 yards and 8 scores.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Arizona November 29th, 2019