Lions rule out Theo Riddick (knee) for Week 7
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick (knee) has been ruled out for Week 7 against the Miami Dolphins.
Riddick missed practice all week with a knee injury. The ailment must be severe as the Lions are coming off their bye week. Kerryon Johnson should see an expanded role in the passing game with Ameer Abdulah possibly making an appearance on Sunday.
Riddick rushed just 8 times for 30 yards this season but added 23 catches and 138 receiving yards in 5 games.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019