Kansas wins Big 12 title over West Virginia 81-70 on Saturday
The Kansas Jayhawks beat the West Virginia Mountaineers 81-70 on Saturday to win the Big 12 championship game.
Kansas had five players in double figures behind Malik Newman's 20 points on 6-for-11 shooting. It was the Jayhawks' third win over West Virginia this season, and they should be looking at a favorable seed once the bracket comes out Sunday evening.
Kansas is the 8th-ranked team in numberFire's power rankings, and our models project them as a 2-seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Kansas takes top seed in Midwest Region March 11th, 2018
- Kansas wins Big 12 title over West Virginia 81-70 on Saturday March 11th, 2018
- Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick June 16th, 2017
- Josh Jackson working out for Lakers on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Josh Jackson cancels workout with Celtics on Monday June 13th, 2017