Illinois State's MiKyle McIntosh will test the NBA Draft waters
Illinois State Redbirds junior forward MiKyle McIntosh has entered the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
McIntosh had previously announced his intentions to transfer from Illinois State but will also explore his draft stock in the process. If he doesn't like where he stands in NBA scouts' eyes, the forward can withdraw from the draft by May 24 and retain his college eligibility. McIntosh is expected to graduate this summer, making him immediately available to play in the fall if he stays in the college ranks.
McIntosh averaged 12.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocks in 26.7 minutes per game last season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Illinois State's MiKyle McIntosh will test the NBA Draft waters April 17th, 2017
- Illinois State's MiKyle McIntosh out three weeks after knee surgery February 2nd, 2017
- Deontae Hawkins leads Illinois State to their 10th-straight win January 26th, 2017